Friday 4 May 2018

I’m fine

How often do we / you / they say “I’m fine”?

What does it mean?

For me, today, it means that I am holding together and that my outward appearance does not give any indication of the turmoil within. But I’m fine.

And the quarter of the population who experience mental health problems in any one year will understand where I’m coming from.

Not much more to say really.

Normal service will resume tomorrow with blogging an eclectic mix of careers information, business news, mental health advice and such trivia as interests me.

Perhaps I need to change the profile information, maybe I should think about a colour change (several people have told me that it is a bit garish) but the important thing is communicating.



Stare at the chaemoneles, count the petals, distract yourself from what is going on your head!
It works.


No comments: