Monday 2 April 2018

Best 10 Meditation Apps for Stressed Out Entrepreneurs

a post by Annie Pilon for the Small Business Trends blog

These are the Best Meditation Apps for Stressed Out Small Business Owners
How I wish images would not automatically use this seating position. I could not achieve it even before I had my artificial hip put in and now I am forbidden to make that sort of move.
According to a recent survey, more than three quarters of small business owners feel the effects of burnout in their everyday work lives.

One way to fight that sense of burnout is to meditate regularly. If you’re not sure where to start with meditation, there are plenty of mobile apps out there that can guide you. Here are 10 of them to consider.

Continue reading

I have looked at all of these and whilst they may be useful for stressed out small business owners they are all useful for those of us who are in different situations. Have a look and see which might suit you best (free is good).


No comments: