Wednesday 28 November 2018

How to Keep Going When Doubts and Fears are Holding You Back

a post by Benjamin Fishel for the Tiny Buddha blog


“If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” ~Vincent Van Gogh

I don’t think there is anything more liberating.

At least nothing I’ve experienced at this point in my life.

I’m sure it’s happened to some of you. Probably more times than you can count.

The freedom I’m alluding to here is the moment when you do something that a part of your mind didn’t believe was possible.

Interestingly, the word ecstasy comes from the Greek ekastis, meaning “to step outside of oneself.”

And when you are able to rise above your doubts and fears, it can be absolutely ecstatic.

Continue reading


No comments: