Friday 15 February 2019

12 Ways to Keep Going with Depression

a post by Therese J Borchard for the World of Psychology blog



About once a week I hear the same question from a reader, “What keeps you going?” The short answer is lots of things. I use a variety of tools to persevere through my struggle with depression because what works on one day doesn’t the next. I have to break some hours into 15-minute intervals and simply put one foot in front of another, doing the thing that is right in front of me and nothing else.

I write this post for the person who is experiencing debilitating symptoms of depression. The following are some things that help me fight for sanity and keep me going, when the gravity of my mood disorder threatens to stop all forward movement.

Continue reading

The one which helps me the most is "have faith" and I love the fact that Therese finds yelling at God helps her.
It's not for everyone, however, so find one of those fifteen that you think you might be able to try and give it a go.


No comments: