Sunday 18 February 2018

How to Mindfully Calm Your Anger and Stop Doing Things You Regret

a post by Chris Boutté for the Tiny Buddha blog


“Neurologists claim that every time you resist acting on your anger, you’re actually rewiring your brain to be calmer and more loving.” ~Unknown

One of the most impactful ways that mindfulness has changed my life is how I’m able to work with my feelings of anger.

Anyone who has met me in recent years would never know how anger used to run my life. I often wish that people who are just now meeting me could realize the transformation I’ve gone through from my past. If people could see how mindfulness has changed me from an angry, irritable person who hated the world to a fun-loving, happy-go-lucky guy, I think everyone would give mindfulness a try.

Continue reading

I wish that bloggers would stop using images of people in that dreadful position that I can't possibly manage. I would have had difficulty before I had my hip replaced, now I am advised not to even try.


No comments: