Thursday 28 June 2012

Oh, the joys of working in the cloud

Over recent days I’ve managed my personal objective of posting one interesting/apropriate item an hour for each of the hours of my working day and, as some of you will be well aware, that’s been achieved by scheduling.
So, today, as well as using the computer system in the British Library to read journals that are available as online subscriptions only I should have been transforming items from raw draft (often just a link I've emailed into my drafts folder) to something postable tomorrow.
Have I done either of those things?
Have I heck!
The British Library would not let me in to the server and the internet kept on crashing out on me on my laptop.
Tomorrow could be fun since I have some classification mapping that needs to be done as well.


No comments: