a discussion paper by Daniela Silcock, Daniel Redwood and Chris Curry published by the Pensions Policy Institute © April 2012 ISBN 9-781-90628-422-0
Table of Contents (in lieu of an abstract)
- Executive Summary
- What are the current patterns of work and retirement in the UK?
- What are the implications of the government’s extending working lives policy agenda?
- What can we learn from international experience of similar policies?
- How much longer might individuals need to work and save in order to meet target levels of retirement income?
- How might different patterns of work and retirement impact the pension income of individuals?
- Appendix – Modelling analysis
- Acknowledgements and contact details