Tuesday 12 June 2018

The best laid schemes

o’ mice an’ men
Gang aft agley,

And of women too.

Just over a week ago I said to myself “I will get back to blogging on Monday”. I seriously thought that my body had adjusted to all the new drugs I had to take as a result of a health scare, and to the abrupt change of antidepressants which left me feeling considerably less in control of myself and my mind than I wanted to be.

Ah well, tomorrow it is and I will manage to ignore the ‘newsy’ items because some of them are really, really old in blogging terms.

I have nearly caught up with the backlog of unread journal abstracts, just not done anything with them!

As for mental health issues I will probably try to get three into each day instead of two as I have been doing. I don't want to leave anything out that could be useful.


No comments: