Wednesday 7 March 2012

National Careers Show

An interesting if somewhat exhausting day – and I’m going back to Wembley again tomorrow to listen to a couple of seminars and visit some exhibitors that I didn’t manage to get to today.
Apparently all the presentations will be available online although whether we’re allowed to share them with non-attenders is something I need to check out. No wi-fi available and even BT OpenZone had no signal inside the stadium. Ah well. It meant that I listened more, perhaps, than I would have done if I’d been live Tweeting.

Please don’t tell me to use my smartphone. I don't have one and given that I’ve now misplaced (i.e. lost) my “makes phone calls, sends texts and takes lousy photos” phone for the second time in a month it’s probably just as well.


No comments: