Monday 10 March 2008

Easter craft

What has Easter craft to do with information management in a careers context?

Nothing -- but --- I boobed.

I intended to leave a comment on scribbit's blog about a magazine called Family Fun to which she had referred me when I asked for advice about something different to do at the church kid's club where I help out. Coincidence or what? The same magazine came up in the Librarian's Internet Index this week.

FamilyFun: Egg-cellent Easter
from Librarians' Internet Index: New This Week
Collection of Easter craft and recipe ideas for children and their families. Includes instructions for baskets, table decorations, bunny-based projects, and cards; numerous egg decorating ideas; and recipes for eggs, brunch and dinner fare, and cakes. Also includes printable projects, suggestions for Easter parties and games, and instructional videos.
From FamilyFun magazine.

At least now if people link through from scribbit they will find something that they might find interesting! I hope.

No comments: