Thursday 25 August 2011

Working from home? Wonderful? Not always

You may, or possibly may not, have noticed that the only posts over the last few days have been my non-work-related ones all of which are post-dated (I'm up to 14 September at the moment).

It's not just the "oh shit, it's raining I must bring the washing in" but the realisation when I go into the garden that the dogs have been out there and, besides the normal clearing up, I must rescue the tomato plant that Sion has jumped on to try and reach the cat on the shed roof . That done, of course I then have to side-shoot all twelve plants so that there is some hope of real red tomatoes in the next couple of weeks.

Hang about, wasn't there something I was supposed to be doing?

Ah yes, it's called “finding items of interest for careers practitioners” and then not leaving said items languishing in my drafts folder but actually formatting into a post and publishing the damn thing!

Must go – both dogs are demanding to be walked.

Procrastination? Who? Me? Surely not!



No comments: