Sunday 29 July 2007

You didn't motivate me!

OK, so you didn't send me any ideas on self-motivation or how to kick my own backside. It therefore follows that I have to fall back on inner resources -- albeit somewhat later than I should. So be it. I refuse to give in again. It's Sunday morning, the sun is shining, Kettering is not flooded although we did have rain in the night, garden (earth-covered postage stamp) is full of colour and scent, immediate family (as in husband and dog) is well, and I've just received my second cup of tea of the day. Just naming a few blessings -- how are your blessings this morning?

What have I been up to? Moving the office, that's what. Not only that but, after 16 years of the same telephone number, ADSET has a new phone number which is effective from 1 August. Some readers will know that I've been sharing office space with Leonora Clarke of The Accounting Bureau (UK) Ltd. Some 18 months ago Leonora moved, with new partner (domestic), to Hemel Hempstead and has realised that leaving the general administration of her business in Kettering was "not a good idea". She's now going to be sharing my much smaller space in The Business Exchange although I will still retain my home office as well. Reason for phone number change? The Business Exchange is a Grade II listed building and no new telephone lines can be put in -- tenants have to use the internal telephone system.

New number 01536 526424 (mobile is still 0779 627 3792)
Postal address will remain as Britannia House for a while.

No comments: