Wednesday 29 April 2009

Well, hallo there ...

It’s so nice that you could drop by to find out what life is all about. Actually, I don’t know the answer to that question (unless it’s 42) but I do, as regular readers are already aware, know the answer to lots of other questions. Whilst this blog was primarily started to meet at least some of the needs of careers guidance practitioners we, Dawn and I (Hazel), find that many other people find our ramblings useful.

So, having been to three different e-Business Club events in the last week, and having interest shown by a number of people, I welcome Leanne, Carolyn, James, John, Phil, and ...

having just gone to my handbag to sort through the cards I put in my wallet at this morning’s event I have found --- no wallet!

No money, no bank card, no --- train ticket to get home from London tomorrow, no senior rail card, no anything! What a mess.

Panic set in. Fortunately I’m at my daughter’s house and she’s organised about these things!

Will write more on Friday!

No comments: