Saturday 14 February 2009

CILIP on Open Access (or I don't believe it)

via Tom Roper's Weblog by Tom Roper on 22 December


CILIP (Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals) has developed a briefing page on open access, basic but quite useful, including links to some librarianship OA titles. I'd congratulate whoever did it, if they hadn't spoilt the effect by putting it in the members only area of the site. If you're a CILIP member see it here: Open access journals
Hazel’s comment:
Since I made a concious decision some three years ago that I was not getting any benefit out of paying for my CILIP membership (no Chartered status to keep up as I never had it in the first place) I'll never know what's there. Any CILIP members reading this could post a summary in the comments (if they can be bothered, that is).



No comments: