Friday 25 January 2008

Erratic lifestyle

I've been away from here for a few days -- you may have noticed although my blogging has been so erratic since "the operation" you may not have done!!

Anyway, I had my six-week check-up earlier this week, got well prodded and poked (ouch) and then got told to go back in two months and no driving or cycling until I've been seen again. Another ultrasound scan this morning to try to sort out this nasty swelling in the left groin which GP says is a haematoma and consultant says is "fluid".

Sorry -- a haematoma is a blood-filled tumour where it shouldn't be and blood is fluid, isn't it? Who am I to argue? All I know is that the damn thing is extremely uncomfortable and the sooner it can be sorted out the better!

Nothing actually hurts as in I'm screaming at it but ...

Enough of the moans -- I thought I was beginning to catch up but I started a proper to-do list yesterday with the help of a colleague from the local business club and, oh boy, was I wrong!!

No comments: