Wednesday 16 January 2013

HEFCE publish HE in FE data

via HECSU Blog by Charlie Ball

HEFCE have released their long-awaited (by me, at least) report into the outcome of graduates who took HE courses at English FE colleges.
These graduates are not included in standard DLHE data – franchised provision delivered by a college on behalf of a partner HEI is, but provision registered at FE colleges is not and is what is covered here.
There is a laudable volume of graphs and data in annexes, which means I won't do many but which are well worth reading if you like data (and if you don’t like data, then hello, let me introduce myself. I’m Charlie, and I do data. Sorry about that.)

Continue reading

But whether you are into data or not do please note Charlie’s final comment: Let’s see what we can do to improve their career prospects.


No comments: