Saturday 11 June 2011

Yet again … only this time I’m finding it harder

Some of my regular readers will be aware that I have been battling mild depression for a while. Feelings of helplessness and a lack of confidence are not the best foundation for managing a blog, nor indeed for job hunting which I have been doing since January.

Talk about regular readers – I guess they might be if I could manage posting regularly. I am very good a reading, logging something as a draft and then … and then …

I guess you know the rest of the story.

No, nay, never, no nay never no more
Will I – be so stupid!

Get the real words from The Dubliners here.

PS Went to YouTube for above link but I can’t just pick up one thing! Time-wasting again. I ended up with this which surprised me by having cigarettes on stage.

No comments: