Thursday 14 February 2008

Copyright, IPR and the Institutional Repository

The Repository Support Project recently ran a one-day Professional Briefing at Queen’s University Belfast in which Stephanie Taylor of UKOLN gave a presentation titled Copyright, IPR and the Institutional Repository.
Slides from this presentation are now available.

Source: UKOLN

Once again I've failed -- but learned a lesson. For a posting like this where I'm essentially taking someone else's information (with due acknowledgement of course) and relaying it to you then it takes longer to put the information into draft and go back to it "when I have time" than it does to put it on the blog immediately. So, from now on that's what will happen. It will probably mean that some items get left a bit longer and will get out of chronological order. Do you care? Do I care? Actually I don't think it matters much as long as I bring you the information regularly.

No comments: