Monday 14 January 2008

Break from tradition

... although I'm not entirely sure that a tradition can be counted as such when it's only been in place for a few months!


Interest items in this otherwise "serious" blog are normally provided in blocks of ten rather than to a time-scale but -- I digressed, as those who know me realise is a frequent occurrence, from my daily "FreeRice" session into an advert (fair enough, the sponsors pay for the rice to be sent to hungry people) and found something for "The Bookmouse".


The Bookmouse is a librarian who has a friend (4" high, lives on her desk) called Giraffe who writes occasional posts in her blog. My digression found another giraffe, intended for young children and probably available only in the USA, which I thought Giraffe would like to look at.


Other readers may, of course, wish to look at a rather nice stuffed toy which is suitable for under-3s or not as the case may be.

No comments: