Friday 15 June 2007

Country Commerical Guides

OK, I'm back from creating a menu interface for a vacancy/learning opportunity system, writing/editing two newsletters and generally keeping up with the managing of the ADSET business rather than in it. I also had to contend with a few days of a nasty urinary infection which required antibiotics before it would do the decent thing and leave me alone! The upshot is that over the next three days I shall be blogging frantically to catch up with things and then back to the three or four a week as and when I pick up something of interest for you.

To start: ResourceShelf points to New Country Commercial Guides and Other Market Research from the US Commercial Service

There’s a list of several new reports:

Source: US Commercial Service

Not normally something I'd bother you with but the American take on e-commerce in the EU is actually quite interesting as is the renewable energy market in the UK.

No comments: